We help all types of buyers, whether you are a first time buyer or a seasoned investor. We will walk you through the entire process of buying a home or investment property, start to finish. We will seek compensation from the seller, so most of the time, our service is at no cost to you!
- We have multiple lender contacts that you can speak with to get pre-approved (if financing is needed)
- Send you properties that meet your criteria and set you up on a list to receive property listings directly in your e-mail as soon as they are listed
- Show you properties when it is convenient for you, even on weekends and after hours
- Write up offers and use our negotiation skills to try to get you the best price possible
- Navigate you through the due diligence process – help you schedule and coordinate a home inspection, survey, termite inspection, appraisal, and negotiate repairs or other issues that might arise
- Walk you through the closing process and attend closing with you
We charge a very competitive rate for listing properties for sale, less than a lot of other companies. We will represent your best interest and try to get you the highest possible price for your property.
Here are just some of the things will we do for you..
- Research comparables and market conditions – discuss with seller and develop a strategy and list price
- Help you prepare the property for showings – give advice for staging, maintenance, potential upgrades etc.
- Take professional quality photographs of your property and do a video walkthrough
- List your property online, you will get maximum exposure: the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and dozens of other websites
- Print brochures and other marketing materials for potential buyers
- Install a for sale sign in your front yard and directional signs (when allowed and applicable)
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Present all offers and explain the terms in a detailed manner
- Negotiate for you and sell your property for the best terms possible
- Guide you through the due diligence process – buyer will do inspections, appraisal, survey etc. Help you negotiate repairs or other issues that may arise
- Coordinate the closing and walk you through the entire closing process